Resource Breakfast Series
September 13-15, 2022
Thank you to all who attended the 9th Annual Resource Breakfast Series! This event remained the pre-eminent opportunity that brought Mayors, Councillors, the Resource Sector, and Provincial Government together to discuss the latest news and developments related to BC's Mining, Energy and Forestry sectors.
Day 1 Breakfast - Tuesday, September 13
Day 2 Breakfast - Wednesday, September 14
Day 3 Breakfast - Thursday, September 15
Time: 7:00 - 8:30 AM PST
Location: Caramba Restaurant, Whistler, BC
Registration is now closed. Thank you all who attended, participated and supported the 9th Annual Resource Breakfast Series!
Delegates attended three mornings of natural resource-focused discussions. We were pleased to have Minister Ralston, Minister Osborne and Minister Conroy participate in this years Resource Breakfast Series along with the following speakers:
Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 7:00 - 8:30 AM PST
Energy, Mines and Low Carbon Innovation – Supporting BC’s Climate Targets
- Hon. Bruce Ralston, Minister of Energy, Mines and Low Carbon Innovation, Government of BC
- Mayor Brad West, City of Port Coquitlam
- Colleen Giroux Schmidt, Vice President - Corporate Relations, Innergex
- Jennie Gjertsen, Sustainability and External Relations Manager, Newmont
- Moderator: Leah Turner, Director, Public Affairs, Tourmaline
Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 7:00 - 8:30 AM PST
Integrated Land and Natural Resource Management
- Hon. Josie Osborne, Minister of Land, Water and Resource Stewardship and Minister Responsible for Fisheries
- Mayor Gladys Atrill, Town of Smithers
- Nalaine Morin, Vice President of Sustainability, Skeena Resources
- Domenico Iannidinardo, SVP Forest & Climate and Chief Forester, Mosaic Forest Management
- Moderator: Michael Goehring, President and CEO, Mining Association of BC
Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 7:00 - 8:30 AM PST
Innovation in Forestry
- Hon. Katrine Conroy, Minister of Forests, Government of BC
- Mayor Joan Atkinson, District of Mackenzie
- Scott Weatherford, President of Atco Wood Products & Executive Board Member of ILMA
- Moderator: Linda Coady, President and CEO, BC Council of Forest Industries
The annual event attracts a broad cross-section of federal, provincial, and local government leaders as well as resource sector and association representatives from all regions across BC. This Breakfast Series provides the unique opportunity to network and hear firsthand the latest developments and plans for the mining, energy, and forestry sectors.
Sponsoring the Resource Breakfast Series provides your company with exposure and networking opportunities with a live, interactive audience. The 2022 Series attracted approximately 120 attendees per day, including a broad cross-section of Chief and Councils, Provincial Ministers, MLAs, MPs, local government leaders and resource sector and association representatives from all regions of British Columbia.
Sponsorship is now closed. Contact us to be included on the mailing list for next year.
Sponsorship Coordinator | C3 Alliance Corp.: firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU TO OUR 2022 SPONSORS
Questions? Please reach out to us.
C3 Alliance Corp.